- Loop, a dashboard visual feedback and collaboration tool.
- A job board for folks in data space.
- I miserably failed thrice at selling T-shirts online here, here, and here
- A few more projects (Chrome extension, Online courses directory, Goal setting app that deducts money if you don’t achieve, colleague feedback app, etc.) that never saw the daylight. Nevertheless, I enjoy the process, more than the outcome
I’m passionate about
- Email list building (started Vizard in 2018 with 0 subs and grew it to 2300+ in 2.5 months and 4800+ in 6 months, 7000+ now with 0 effort)
- Linkedin growth (grew from 2700 to 15000+ connections in 10 months and e-met a lot of wonderful people)
- Growth marketing/hacking (learning and experimenting)
- Reading non-fiction books . It is amazing how a good book has the power to change our life (yet, very few leverage them)
- Listening to podcasts while (otherwise dead) commuting
- Building side projects (few underway)
- Different origins and flavors of dark chocolate
If you don’t want to waste the prime years of your life in a cubicle when you know deep down you are capable of achieving much more? download the FREE pdf below